Thursday, February 11, 2010

happy birthday valentine!






(a) Mr. T, an example of your pure talent.
(b) Dance skills. (Picture stolen from a wedding album, I'm sure this is illegal).
(c) Beard.
(d) Favorite Song: Wuthering Heights by the Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain.
You are so smart. And totally content (maybe too content), while still being adventurous - as I am never content. And look good in a tie. (Ha). And are completely at ease with who you are. And let me borrow books. And make me laugh. And without whom I wouldn't watch stuff like Good Hair and The Big Lebowski and Bill Mahr and totally unfunny SNL clips.
And you inspire me to be a better person every day in the way you treat others/everyone like they're worth your time, keep an open mind, remain totally unmaterialistic and put so much time and effort into your beliefs rather than lips service.

It's a doubly special day, because it's the other super inspirational person in my life (Whitney Caldwell's (aka Mate)) birthday too! And she's in South Africa!
Miss you:



:::