Thursday, February 18, 2010

fancy.





MEG MADE THIS STUFF.
DON'T THEY JUST MAKE YOUR JAW DROP.




Ashes on my forehead = dating an Episcopalian and no Diet Dr. Pepper for 40 days.
Couldn't quite bring myself to give up chocolate. It would just be too hard to give up something you absolutely, 100% know you'll give into in a matter of days.

Madewell (my favorite jeans) + Alexa Chung = Collaboration!.

This post is dedicated to Reba McEntire whom I always thought I didn't much care for, until I heard Fancy come on the radio and decided it may just be the best song ever.
Most of the time pop country is so wrong, except when they get it so absolutely right.

In other music reversals, I'm no longer a John Mayer fan. The Playboy interview was just a new level of ugliness I can no longer handle and claiming edgy, misunderstood honesty makes it even worse. Plus Battle Studies sucks.




I've been a compulsive journal-er since the first grade, so this blog is really just an extension of being the kind of person who loves doing this sort of thing. Thanks for all the support!