Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Birthdays are a BIG DEAL.





Whitney Caldwell, aka Mate:

Roommates in the Theta house through four consecutive semesters and three awesome rooms. Not living with her next year...unimaginable. Nope, I literally can't even think about it. 

Together, we have our own way of doing things. For instance, spending a restless Thursday night biking to two separate locations for the unbeatable combination of a cupcake and a beer on the patio.
And to have someone in your life that just gets you, I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I could use 3,000 adjectives to match the 3,000 inside jokes, but I'll limit myself to five.

Freeing.
Purifying.
Courageous.
Encouraging.
So unbelievably cute in everything she does.



So, in summation:
Happy 22nd Birthday to my inspiring South African social worker!