Thursday, April 22, 2010

always remind her that she's braver than she believes, stronger than she seems and smarter than she thinks.





a) Yeah, we were really into LOST.
b) I can't get over how Parisian you look in this picture!
c) Making out with wonderful Andrew. (Couldn't help myself, too cute).
d) Yeah, we were really really into boba.



Okay, so I stole the above quote from Glamour magazine, but it reminded me of my best friend Jenna Williams who is celebrating her birthday in Paris today!

It's hard not to be seriously jealous of Jenna. In fact, in high school I really, really was - (gotta love the boy drama).
Not only is she super smart, super gorgeous and super hilarious - but she's spent the last years of our friendship in Malibu and Paris.
She goes for her goals, isn't afraid to work hard, is the most honest, good and straight-forward person I know, possesses an unshakable value system and I always leave our skype conversations (which are too few and far between) feeling completely refreshed and energized.
Our friendship has only grown - and instead of any feelings of jealousy, I am only left constantly inspired.

Love you (and miss you) across the miles birthday girl!



Memory: It's Jenna's birthday and we're sleeping over at her house watching Blue Crush when her Dad comes in and says we have to go to OC and take shelter from incoming tornadoes. There is nothing that freaks me out more than a tornado. Michelle and I end up under tables sobbing hysterically while everyone else comforts us. I've never been able to watch Blue Crush without an impending sense of doom since.