Tuesday, August 3, 2010

bananas.






Love Story: the movie that has most inspired me style-wise. You really have to watch the whole movie to get the effect of Ali MacGraw and her effortless look, but the snow scenes are definitely my favorite.

...this post is all in tribute to the premier of the Rachel Zoe Project tonight, the woman has such a bizarre existance it's hard to resist.

The world's best dressed of 2010, according to Vanity Fair.

A blog devoted to Claudia from the Babysitter's Club series, totally an early style icon of mine. In fact, I think there really is an entire Babysitter's Club floral legging era aesthetic.

A look at the iconic girl bedrooms in memorable teen movies.

And speaking of style icons, Betsey Johnson designs the Plaza Hotel's bedroom homage to the ultimate diva, Eloise. A little too pink and pricey for me, but I like the pairing.