Monday, March 2, 2009

COOSE!





It has been brought to my attention that I am lacking a very important post, ahem ahem.
Introducing my littlest sister: Casey Skylar Callahan.
(She got the cool hippie middle name.)



Casey is so unafraid of herself. Honest and up front about it.
She is brave.
And un-phased by failure or what other people think.
...all pretty kick'n qualities for a 15 year old high school freshmen.

She is the only person on the planet that loves television and Gilmore Girls more than me. And the funnest person to watch them with.
And the only person as opinionated as me - maybe even more so. (Meg serves as our neutralizer).

 


Plus it's so much fun to check out her facebook profile - case in point, the MySpace-esque picture above.


Basically, I love having younger sisters. 
And can't wait for Casey to graduate high school so Meg and I can take her on our much anticipated backpacking trip through South America.