Monday, March 28, 2011

a "Carrie person?"




This past Sunday I caught the series finale of Sex and the City on television. Goodness, I forgot how much I adored that show - and absolutely hated the movie - haven't even attempted to see the second one, which I'm certain I've addressed somewhere on this blog.
(Meg and I used to covertly rent episodes at Blockbuster in high school and watch them upstairs, locking a curious Casey out of the room, and turning the volume below a whisper anytime something too risque happened).

Anyway, I came to the realization that, though I always thought of myself as more of a "Carrie person" - I am quite clearly a "Miranda person" that's under the delusion she's a "Carrie person." Quotation marks necessary.
Don't laugh - this may have done more for my own self-actualization than any amount of yoga classes and world travel combined.