Sunday, March 7, 2010

while you were sleeping.








I didn't see Blind Side. There's a good chance I wont.
However, I will eternally love Sandra Bullock no matter how many movies like The Lake House she stars in, because of her part in my favorite movie of all time: While You Were Sleeping.
Not only can my family quote it verbatim (these mashed potatoes are so creamy), and I had such a crush on Bill Pullman - but there is something about her in that movie that is so heart breaking and honest and lonely to me, despite it being just another romantic comedy.



Plus, she just seems like one of those people you can truly be happy for.

And the way Jesse James looks at her when she accepts awards makes me swoon.
That's truly my favorite part of the Oscars really, the ways people thank their loved ones.