Tuesday, February 19, 2013

she walked in through the out door, out door.




A fun list of things I like. Inspired by the month of February, my boyfriend's birthday, watching the Grammys a few weekends ago, etc. etc. etc.
Prince (because there is no better lyric than, she walked in through the out door, out door).
The Black Keys.
Robert Plant.
Jack White.
Frank Ocean.
Brunch at Cheevers (for Walker's birthday) (he ordered chicken & waffles) (I love his birthday more than he does).
Brunch in general.
On essayists.
Whiskey Bourbon.
The television series Happy Endings.
The style aesthetics of both Stone Fox Bride and Stone Cold Fox.
Jalapeño chips (the ones at Jimmy John's are decidedly best) (also, I used to hate and despise Jimmy John's until Walker came along and now my mouth waters just thinking about the place).
And, on the topic of chips, Zapps! from New Orleans.
A steaming bowl of Pho.
Law & Order SVU marathons (I am hooked) (likely directly related to being enrolled in Crim Pro I right now) (but seriously, I can't stop watching the seemingly endless supply on USA Network).
Nachos.
Chives.
The name of my favorite lip color: black honey.
Bethenny yoga videos (of Skinnygirl Margarita and Bravo fame) because they just work for me.
Links recommended to me via my cousin: Joy by Zadie Smith and Java Jive.
Moonrise Kingdom (watched on Valentine's Day).
Beasts of the Southern Wild (watched sobbing between my parents).
AND my sister interviewed over at Tomboy Style.