Sunday, January 11, 2009

Homey Hydrangea.



Someday I will have a Hydrangea bush that overwhelms my yard.

This is the most recent addition to my extensive list entitled, "Things I Will Have When I Am A Grown Up And Have My Own Money And House And No Longer Live In A Sorority House Or Apartment Or Rental Or With My Parents."

Other items on this list include: hardwood floors, butter yellow leather couch, golden retriever, porch swing, retro avocado-colored fridge, a really great blender, light blue dishware, antique chandelier found at a flea market and restored as a hobby, balcony, huge all-white bed complete with memory foam, a room with wall-to-wall white bookshelves, a Meg-made kitchen table, honeysuckle, personalized art, open kitchen, stemless wine glasses... 

I am in no rush to get to this point, but it's still nice to dream about.